The phase of the analysis and the processing of the information collected during fieldwork to prepare the results, which will include all the needed information to allow a strategic action in the market.
To guarantee a high level of quality when gathering information, analyzing data and preparing reports on findings, almar quality research works with:
- qualified interviewers, with expertise in specific sectors of research
- professional simultaneous translators
- business trainers
- graphics and interior designers
almar quality research provides the client with in-depth psychological analysis on all the important issues raised during the briefing with the client.All the analytical results delivered contain strategic indications that supply the client with the right operating tools.
After each research, Clients receive from almar quality research:
- A top line (2-4 pages) just at the end of the fieldwork, with the main results
- A final report (30-60 pages in Word of Power Point) with a detailed, depth and comprehensive information, making the Client able to develop proper business plans, training sessions for employees and sales force, etc.
- A Power Point file (15-20 slides) of executive summary to be used also for a presentation to the Client
- Background, Research Objectives, Methodology and Sample
- Respondents’ profile with comments
- Attitudes of the respondents towards the category of products under analysis: the current products owned, positive and negative comments, purchase behavior and choice criteria, areas of improvements and spontaneous suggestions for an ‘ideal’ product
- Mapping of brands currently in the market and analysis of each brand through projective techniques, collage, etc.
- Presentation of a new product concept/communication/packaging: spontaneous reactions at individual or group level, positive and negative reactions, level of credibility, perceived benefits, level of intention of purchase
- Conclusions and recommendations: synthesis of the main results and recommendations to enhance the current product/pack/ad/service or to launch a new product/pack/ad/service
The 3 phases of Qualitative Research
The phase of the accurate identification, through expert recruiters, of those consumers who can perfectly represent the target of investigation.Read More
The phase of the collection of information through ad hoc methodologies created for the specific project.Read More
3. Analysis of Results
The phase of the analysis and the processing of the information collected, which will include all the information to allow a strategic action in the market.Read More